Saturday, November 2, 2013

About this blog

I started this blog when I first moved to Poppy Creek, a long way from the closest human settlement in Canada's Yukon Territory. After a few years with just Gaetan, Lance (our dog) and me, we were joined by baby Anya in 2011.

Life all of a sudden changed a lot for us. I did for example not have much time to write while Anya was very young. Gradually though, Anya is growing up and I - having more time - published my first book.

"Wilderness Life in Canada's Yukon Territory" is available on Amazon and includes some of the articles originally published on this blog, but also lots of new photos and stories.
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=zeitlhofer 
This blog is to host short notes and photos about my family's life in the Yukon wilderness.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I am so glad your back ! I have missed reading about your family and living in such a remote place. Its a long way from living in England.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're all good and back. Was getting worried about you guys. I've kept checking your blog and there was no updates... until tonight. Greetings from Squamish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on publishing your first book and looking forward to seeing you blog again about your family in that wonderful part of the world.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback and questions!